Rowdy Gaudet, Director at V. Graham, brings a wealth of experience and a proven track record in strategic planning, organizational leadership, and community service to the firm’s stellar team. With the goal of enhancing the firm’s mission to guide clients through the complexities of financial growth and strategy, Rowdy is poised to lead the development and execution of V. Graham’s strategic growth initiatives.
Spanning over two decades, his career is marked by pivotal leadership roles in organizations across public, private, and nonprofit sectors. Notably, as an elected Metropolitan Council Member for East Baton Rouge Parish, Rowdy has demonstrated a keen ability to govern with a focus on policy solutions that enhance local government services and the quality of life for residents. His experience is further distinguished by significant contributions to business and community resilience efforts, underpinning his deep commitment to community and business development in Louisiana.
Rowdy’s professional journey reflects his commitment to effective governance and fiscal responsibility. In his most recent role as Vice President of Mission at Franciscan High School, he assembled the nonprofit’s five-year strategic plan, aligning all operations with the institution’s core mission and values. His role as Managing Director at Emergent Method saw him drive staff growth and manage strategic objectives that catered to diverse client needs. His keen insights and strategic leadership were instrumental in his tenure as Assistant Chief Administrative Officer in the Office of the Mayor-President of Baton Rouge, managing significant budgets and improving service delivery to residents.
Earlier in his career, Rowdy served as Chief of Staff and Infrastructure Director at the State of Louisiana’s Disaster Recovery Unit, advising on and implementing over $14 billion in recovery grants. His legislative acumen was honed as Legislative Director for the Office of the Lieutenant Governor and as a consultant for James Lee Witt Associates. The beginnings of his journey in public service can be traced back to his tenure as Public Information Officer for the City of Lake Charles, where he established the first Office of Public Information.
Rowdy resides in Baton Rouge with his wife, Wendy, and their four children.
- Executive Certificate in Public Policy, 2023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Cambridge, MA
- Master of Business Administration, 2007, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Bachelor of Science, Mass Communications, 2001, McNeese State University, Lake Charles, LA
- Visit Baton Rouge Board of Directors, Member 2021 – Present
- YMCA of the Capital Area, Metro Board of Directors, Member 2021 – Present
- Catholic Charities Refugee Advisory Council, Member 2023 – Present
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Fellows Program 2020 – Present
- Arts Council of Greater Baton Rouge, Real Estate Committee Member 2019 – Present
- Select Task Force on Human Development and Services 2023 – Present
- University Laboratory School Foundation Board of Directors, Member 2019 – 2022
- Restore Louisiana Task Force, Gubernatorial Appointee 2019 – 2020
- East Baton Rouge Parish Planning and Zoning Commission, Mayoral Appointee 2017 – 2020
- LSU Early Childhood Education Laboratory Preschool Parent Auxiliary Board, Member 2018 – 2020
- Greater Baton Rouge Food Bank Board – Board Chair (2016) 2012 – 2018
- Charles W. Lamar, Jr. YMCA Board – Board Chair (2017); Campaign Chair (2016) 2012 – 2018
- Boys & Girls Club Great Futures Honoree 2018
- Greater Baton Rouge Business Report Leadership Academy 2017
- Greater Baton Rouge Business Report Forty Under 40 Recipient 2014
- Baton Rouge Area Chamber Leadership Program Class of 2013
- John W. Barton Community Leadership Program Class of 2012
- YMCA Youth League Coach 2013 – 2020
- St. Aloysius Church Parish, Reader, School of Religion Teacher 2012 – Present
- LSU MBA Alumni Association 2007 – Present
- McNeese State University Alumni Association 2001 – Present