Vanessa Graham, owner of VGraham, LLC, began her practice in 2012 with an objective to serve and support local business owners in meeting their growth goals and overcoming challenges through business cycles. Vanessa has over 20+ years of experience as Chief Financial Officer and Controller for small to medium size businesses in the Baton Rouge area, working with business owners and private equity investors in their portfolio companies.
Vanessa began her career with KPMG in audit before joining APPRO Systems, Inc., a software development company providing auto decisioning software in the financial services industry. Vanessa played an integral role on the management team responsible for the turnaround and tremendous growth APPRO experienced from time of raising capital in 2000 through successful sale to Equifax, Inc. in 2005. She remained with Equifax for two years, successfully integrating new acquisitions into Equifax global systems and business practices. Vanessa then served as Chief Financial Officer for various businesses in the Baton Rouge area, before opening her own practice. Vanessa has been actively involved in the community for several years, including serving on the boards and committees of Thrive Charter School, First United Methodist Church, Rotary Club International, and the Louisiana Tech Park. Vanessa is a CPA and member of the LCPA and AICPA. She lives in Baton Rouge with her husband, Brent, and twins, Bennett and Olivia.
Louisiana State University
- LSU Center for Internal Auditing, Alumna
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Professional Credentials and Affiliations:
- Certified Public Accountant, LA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants, Business and Industry Committee and Member
- First United Methodist Church, Board Member
- Rotary Club of Baton Rouge, Member
- Early Learning Center, Board Member and Finance Chair (2014 – 2016)
- Thrive, Board Member and Finance Chair (2012 – 2016)
- LA Tech Park Admissions Council, Council Member
- Junior League of Baton Rouge, Sustaining Member
- McMains Children’s Development Center, Board Member and Finance Chair (2007 – 2012)