Lori has over 20 years of diverse experience as a financial controller, financial analyst, and business manager. She has been instrumental in implementing transformational initiatives to improve operational and financial processes and brings a vast amount of expertise in financial reporting, forecasting, and knowledge of enterprise-wide analytics.
Prior to joining the VGraham team, Lori served as the Executive Director, Financial Controller for Stuller, Inc., the largest fine jewelry manufacturer in North America. She spent a large portion of her career at Stuller, working her way up from financial analyst to director of financial reporting to executive director, financial controller. Before her tenured career at Stuller, Lori was a staff accountant at Postlethwaite & Netterville.
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Professional Credentials and Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant, LA
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- The Dance Warehouse, Inc., Dance Instructor