Jenée has more than 13 years of experience, including eight years of providing financial leadership for nonprofit organizations and several years of public accounting experience working for esteemed CPA firms, including Beers & Cutler, PLLC in Washington D.C. and Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC in Baton Rouge, LA. She then joined Albemarle Corporation, where she worked in their financial reporting division. Prior to joining VGraham, Jenée spent a significant portion of her career working with various non-profits, including the American Red Cross and Arts Council of Greater Baton Rouge.
Jenée has been instrumental in a wide variety of projects in our practice, including implementation of general ledger software packages, streamlining financial resources and practices, and implementing effective use of systems to create efficiencies. Jenée has a track record of effectively communicating and working with boards, CEOs and directors, and connecting across various levels within an organization to strengthen and improve the skillsets of the client team that she supports. Jenée joined VGraham in 2014 and has been instrumental in expanding our practice into Lafayette. Jenée and her husband, Jim Bourgeois now live in Lafayette with their three children, Jackson, Anna James, and Sloane. Jim and Jenée are an integral part of local community efforts to support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, including involvement with the Dream Day Foundation and Dreams Come True of LA. Jenée is a graduate of LSU and an active volunteer in both the Baton Rouge and Lafayette areas.
Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Dream Day Foundation, Board of Governors (2013 – 2016)
- St. Jude “Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer” Baton Rouge, 2017 Co-Chair
- St. Jude “Walk to End Childhood Cancer”, Baton Rouge committee (2015)
- St. Jude “Give. Thanks. Walk.”, Baton Rouge committee (2011 – 2014)
- Cathedral-Carmel School, Volunteer
- Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist, Member
- Dream Day Foundation, Treasurer (2013 – 2016)
- St. Jude Affiliate Clinic Family Advisory Council (2013)