Launched a subsidiary of United Companies that purchased closed loans from third parties in bulk. Wrote the business plan and implemented processes by which these loans were purchased, placed on the servicing database, and packaged with United Companies produced loans to be resold as asset backed bonds in the secondary market.
Served an instrumental role in the start-up of a local car insurance management and finance company. Project contributions and successes include:
- negotiating bank debt,
- implementing accounting systems,
- opening retail stores,
- maintaining finance company licensing compliance,
- working through system development of policy management and claims management systems,
- implementing reporting protocol to insurance company,
- and managing the accounting department.