Jessica brings more than 15 years of experience in fraud investigation, litigation support, and corporate accounting and finance, to the VGraham team. With a strong background in cash management, operations analysis and control, auditing, and financial reporting, Jessica has served in multiple leadership positions and as a trusted advisor to senior management across a diverse range of industries.
Prior to joining VGraham, Jessica previously worked for HORNE, LLP, a full service regional CPA and business advisory firm, in Fraud, Forensics and Litigation Support. In this role, Jessica led multiple teams in a variety of engagements involving fraud, insurance defense, breach of contract and other issues. She also served on HORNE’s personnel committee, the team responsible for setting philosophy and policy direction for the firm’s 500+ team members. Before joining HORNE, Jessica spent eight years at Celtic Marine Corporation where she served in various accounting roles, including Assistant Controller.
A frequent contributor to industry-related publications and presenter, Jessica leads discussions centered around leadership, best practices and the impacts of fraud. She is also actively involved in the CPA community, serving in a number of roles across various associations.
Louisiana State University
- Bachelor of Science, Finance
Professional Credentials and Affiliations:
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Public Accountant, LA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Young Member Leadership Committee
- Women’s Initiative Executive Committee Champions Task Force
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Strategic Planning Committee
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Member
- John the Evangelist Catholic Church Finance Committee